Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Home, Part 2 (early September)

I always feel a little lost for a few days after a long competition season draws to a close. I get so used to the busy schedule of training, travel, and competing, the slow pace of vacation takes some getting used to. I love going home to Colorado though, especially in the fall. It'd been nine months since I'd been back and it was great to see my folks again. I was also excited to share a Colorado fall with Kara. We'd been planning a backpacking trip for over a year and were looking forward to actually going. Of course we'd need to get properly outfitted and there isn't much I like more than buying new outdoor gear (except for using it, of course) :) In addition to backpacking, I had plenty of camping, hiking, fishing, card playing, and road tripping planned for my time off. Eating too...lots of eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment