Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inaugural Post

I know I've been talking about setting up a blog for a while but I finally got it done! I'm sitting in the Edmonton airport on my way home from the Edmonton Classic. I threw 20.57m (67' 6") in the street meet on Friday and 20.49m (67' 2") in the stadium meet on Saturday. Special thanks to Rob Connors of Athletics Alberta for helping me get up there and to Ian Maplethorp of Jump Start Athletics for helping to put on the street meet. I've been traveling a lot lately and it's good to be consistent over 20m even when I don't feel 100%. There is a discus meet at the Training Center tomorrow that I'll be throwing in and then my next competition isn't until USAs (national championships) in two weeks. I'll finally have time to get some rest, recover, and get in some solid training before the biggest meet of my season! My pops is coming out to visit on Wednesday so I'm sure we'll get some fishing in this week too :) Below is a clip of my 20.57m throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment