Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Thursday, June 24, 2010

USAs Part 1

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa for the 2010 USA National Championships, which are being held at Drake University. Discus is tomorrow at 4pm and shot is Sunday at noon. There is limited TV coverage as well. Who knows exactly what they'll show but there might be a few throws :)
June 25 - 8-10pm - ESPN
June 26 - 1-2:30pm - ESPN
June 26 - 3-4pm - NBC
June 27 - 1-2:30pm - ESPN
June 27 - 3-4pm - NBC
I had a good pre-meet throwing session this morning and I'm feeling healthy (mostly), recovered from the travel, and relaxed (especially after my new hang snatch PR of 132.5K (291.5 lbs) on Tuesday). I'm feeling good about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment