Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Wednesday, June 30, 2010

USAs Part 3


I threw 20.27m (66' 6") for 6th place. I can't help but feel a little disappointed but all things considered, it was a good weekend for me. I didn't even qualify for USAs in the discus last year and I ended up in my highest nationals placing ever this year. I also didn't even make the final in the shot last year. One of my goals this year is to be consistent over 20m and I have another meet to add to that list. Now I'm back in Chula Vista for a few more days before I take off for the summer. My first stop will be in Vancouver, British Columbia on July 5th followed by the Victoria Track Classic on the 7th. From there, it's off to Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment