Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Friday, June 25, 2010

USAs Part 2

I threw 58.55m (192' 1") today in the discus and got 4th! We had a screaming tailwind so the discs didn't carry very well. Casey Malone won the event at 62.57m (205' 3"). The performance of the day, however, came from Kara. She set a new American record in the javelin at 66.67m (218' 9")! Kara crushed the old record by over two meters! She has worked so hard this year and it's awesome to see that hard work start to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment