Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Friday, July 2, 2010

Rattlesnake Wranglin'


Even since I moved out to the training center in Chula Vista, people have talked about how many snakes there are. I'm fascinated by snakes so I was looking forward to seeing some but in the ten months I've lived here, I've only seen one small king snake. In an attempt to find one of the big rattle snakes that are rumored to live in the area, I went hiking the other day with Jaime and Eric, my buddies that work in the weightroom. We didn't find any buzz-tails but we did catch a few small horned toads and saw some neat scenery (by Southern California standards).

2 comments: