Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Friday, August 20, 2010

Belgium

At last! It only sprinkled a little before the meet and I finally got to throw with good conditions! Unfortunately, with all the traveling, I was very tired. I managed to throw 19.49 for second but I'm still struggling with technical flaws in competition that I'm able to control in practice. The top 3 finishers in the meet got four beers and two nice beer glasses. After the comp, I watched my buddy and fellow San Diegoen throw jav. The comp was pretty fun to watch as I was sitting right next to the runway with some lukewarm beer. If only track meets in the states were like that... Coming up next is a meet in Slovakia on the 22nd and one in France on the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment