Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Sunday, August 22, 2010

Steps in the Right Direction

I threw 20.25m in Slovakia today for 2nd place. I'm excited that I finally threw over 20m in Europe. My timing is finally coming back and I had several other decent throws. I'm getting up early in the morning to travel to France. I'll try to get some good rest and carry some of this momentum into the competition on Tuesday. Slovakia is beautiful, by the way. The little town we're staying in has creeks running through it and they're full of little trout. Maybe next year, I'll remember to bring a fishing rod :)

1 comment: