Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Friday, August 20, 2010

Packing Again...

I'm leaving tomorrow for two more competitions. Training over the last few weeks has been great and I'll get a chance to focus on shot as neither meet has the disc. The first is in Dubnica nad Vahom, Slovakia. It's part of the European Athletics Classics Series so it should be a well run meet with some tough competition. From there, I travel straight to France to compete in Lille. It's classified as an Outdoor Premium Meeting so it should also be a great meet. I'm really looking forward to that one as well. I've tried to get in to that meet for the last two years. I haven't yet been to a meet in France that I didn't like so hopefully this doesn't change anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment