Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moving on...

The day before yesterday, I found out that I got in to Copenhagen to throw both events so I booked a last minute plane ticket and now I'm sitting in my hotel room in Copenhagen. It's kind of funny (yet also frustrating) how so much of this sport is about last minute scrambling for competitions. Either way, I had another great week of practice and I think I'm ready to hit some good throws. Hopefully, the weather will hold out and I'll be able to post some good news! The meet website is : www.sparta.dk/901we.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment