Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Sunday, August 1, 2010

Change of Plans...

The meet in Tallinn, Estonia on the 3rd isn't willing to pay for all of my travel to get there and back home so I decided to stay home. Training has been going better and better so I feel good about continuing that trend. I've been taking video of my latest practices and that's helped me pinpoint some technical flaws that are keeping me from throwing far. I finally threw over 20m in training today so I know good throws are in the works. I'll likely throw in Amsterdam on the 7th (discus only) and hopefully go to Tallinn for another meet on the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment