Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Friday, August 27, 2010

The Home Stretch

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the last two meets of my season. The first stop is in Breda, Netherlands for the Track Meeting Breda where I'll be throwing both shot and disc. The last stop is in Bad Kostritz, Germany for a throws festival called Kostrizer Werfertag where I'll also be competing in both events. I rented a car for the weekend so I'm looking forward to a little driving on the Autobahn :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you let one fly! Call me you're back in the states and settled.

    ReplyDelete