Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Harry Jerome Classic in Vancouver, BC

Threw 20.15m (66' 1") yesterday and got 2nd to Dylan Armstrong of Canada who threw 21.31m (69' 11") at the Vancouver Sun Harry Jerome International Track Classic. The weather was great and the track is in a beautiful place. I really like competing in Canada so far. We're taking a ferry over to Victoria this afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it because everyone keeps telling me how amazing and beautiful it is. I'll definitely keep my camera handy :)

Photo Courtesy of Paul Merca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming up to throw at Jerome, Russ. It's always nice to see Dylan throw well, but we're happy to have other great competitors as well.

    Come up again anytime!

    Track Fan Jeff

    ReplyDelete