Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home*

At 5:40 pm, I finally arrived in Cologne from Madrid. My hotel last night didn't have air-conditioning (as usual) and I only managed to get a few hours of fitful sleep thanks to the stuffy air and a sore throat in its beginning stages. I'm so glad to finally get to Cologne. Mostly because Kara is here, though :) We're sharing a small apartment in the city so when we're not traveling and competing, we get to hang out, train, and sight-see. She's leaving for a meet in Monoco tomorrow morning so I get to spend a few days relaxing and getting to know the area. Over the last 16 days, I've been in 15 different cities, competed 10 times, traveled by boats, trains, cars, busses, and planes, and I've never felt so exhausted in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment