Welcome!

I've created this page to enable my friends and family to keep track of my training and competitions. Most of my posts will be related to training, traveling, and competing but I'll put in other interesting things as they occur. Look for new posts, pictures, and video at least once a week!







Saturday, July 3, 2010

On the road again

It's almost midnight the night before I leave for a summer abroad and once again, I've put off preparing and packing so long that it'll be impossible to accomplish everything I set out to do. Knowing what I'll need while I'm gone is the easy part. The hard part is adhering to the airlines strict weight and carry-on size restrictions. I have to pack super light due to the fact that one shot put and one discus take up almost half of my 20 kilogram allowance. My room looks like a tornado ripped through it; clothes everywhere, cluttered floor. Luckily, my flight doesn't leave until 12:30 so I'll have some time to clean up before I take off. Congrats again to Kara for kickin' butt at the Prefontaine Classic in Eugene, Oregon today. It was her first Diamond League meet and she won! She threw 65.90m and set a new meet record as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment